Whether you are a business owner, or are employed by a business, take a look at our sponsor benefits. Complimentary ride registrations make great gifts for customers and employees while your business gets recognized as a supporter of safe and healthy lifestyles.
The 2015 Ticket to Ride attracted 216 registered participants. Expected turnout for 2016 is 200-250.
Friend - $100
Benefits: One event registration; recognition in Firefly Trail digital newsletter (over 700 subscribers), social media and website; small logo on flyer and event banner. One item welcome for rider bags.
Supporter - $200
Benefits: Two event registrations; tent/exhibit space at Jittery Joe’s Roaster; medium logo on event flyer and banner; your banner at Jittery Joe’s Roaster; recognition in Firefly Trail digital newsletter, social media and website; recognition in event press releases. One item welcome for rider bags.
Advocate - $500
Benefits: Five event registrations; prominent tent/exhibit space at Jittery Joe’s Roaster; large logo on event flyer and banner; your banner at Jittery Joe’s Roaster and one rest stop of your choice; recognition from stage before the ride starts; recognition in Firefly Trail digital newsletter, social media, website, and Ticket to Ride press releases. Up to two items welcome for rider bags.
Promoter - $1,000
Benefits: Up to 10 registrations. Category exclusivity. Major sponsor recognition on event banner and flyer; premium tent/exhibit space at Jittery Joe’s Roaster; your banner at prominent location near start line, plus other rest stops of your choosing; dedicated press release announcing your sponsorship, if desired; featured recognition in Firefly Trail digital newsletter, social media, website and press releases. Up to three items welcome for rider bags.
Champion - $5,000
Benefits: Same as Promoter, and your name appears at the top of the event banner and is listed in all publicity as part of the event name, for example, “Firefly Trail Ticket to Ride, presented by ACME, Inc.” Category exclusivity. Opportunity for you to be involved in event planning. Right of first refusal for presenting sponsor of 2017 event.
...Keep in mind that the value of your raffle items will raise you to a higher sponsorship level. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP for details.
Time to Register
Saturday, March 19th, 5th Ticket to Ride details:
- Start/end – 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Jittery Joe’s Roasting Co., 425 Barber St., Athens.
- Cost – $30. Includes one raffle ticket, one Terrapin Beer (21 and older; photo ID required), 2nd Edition Firefly Trail cycling socks, and items from our sponsors in your rider's bag.
- Rider support – Four fully stocked rest stops, plus vehicle support along the route.
- Distance options – Winterville (16 miles round-trip), Crawford (40 miles), Maxeys (60 miles), Union Point (85 miles) Click to view the route on MapMyRide.
- Registration – now live at Active.com or by completing the waiver and mailing your check. Pre-registration/packet pick-up March 18, 5-7 p.m. at GA Cycle Sport Concepts. Day-of registration, 8-9 a.m. March 19 at the event.
- Post-party – starts at 12 noon at the finish line at Jittery Joe’s with Your Pie Pizza available for purchase.
Want to help? Click the VolunteerSpot link to see our variety of sign-up spots sure to fit your schedule. Review the options listed and choose the spot(s) you like. It's Easy - you will NOT need to register an account or keep a password.